Covenant HomeCare and Hospice Volunteer Opportunities
We invite you to be a part of our compassionate and caring team. While Covenant HomeCare and Hospice utilizes a multidisciplinary care team to provide care and comfort for patients, the program relies on volunteers for extra day-to-day assistance.
Some of the ways that volunteers make a difference include:
- Sharing companionship with patients and families
- Running errands
- Helping prepare meals
- Mowing the lawn
- Sitting with the patient
- Offering clerical assistance in the hospice office and help with special events.
Training is available at no cost. If you’d like to become a volunteer, please apply now. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us.
More volunteer opportunities
Covenant Health is always seeking volunteers for special events, including Katerpillar Kids Camp and our foundation fundraisers. Learn more about these opportunities below.
Covenant Health Careers
Covenant Health always looks to add attentive caretakers to our personnel. From physicians, nurses, technicians, housekeepers, office assistants, or anything in between, we are looking for the type of individuals to put our patients first and uphold our values. If this sounds like you, check out our open positions.
Work at HomeCare and Hospice
Do you have specialized experience working with older individuals or those who need a bit of extra care in rehabilitation? Check out the unique opportunities offered through Covenant HomeCare and Hospice.
Covenant Health offers employees the industry-best benefits. We know that it is critical to not only pay for a member of our staff for work inside of our facilities, but that’s essential to add holistic improvements to the lives of our team members. Benefits for full-time include:
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement – Employees are reimbursed for mileage, including to and from their place of residence, as well as granted an automatic monthly cell phone allowance.
- 401K and Student Loan Forgiveness – Employees may take advantage of up to 6% company match in their 401(k). Other benefits include local employee discounts, student loan repayment, tuition assistance, and federal student loan forgiveness programs.
- 911 Emergency Access – All full-time and part-time field staff are equipped with a wearable safety device, connecting you to a 911-enabled monitoring center with the touch of a button.
We Honor Veterans
Covenant Hospice is a Level V partner – the highest designation possible – in the We Honor Veterans program, a National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and Department of Veterans Affairs initiative that supports veterans and their families during end-of-life care. The goal of the program, to care for and honor those who have served when they reach the end of life, is achieved through community partnerships to educate and expand awareness of services and benefits available to veterans and their families during end-of-life care.