Welcome to Cumberland Neurosurgery and Spine Center
Our neurosurgery team is skilled in treating conditions of the brain, spine and nervous system typically through surgical treatment.Get to Know Our Clinic
“I Was Tired of Hurting”
About Cumberland Neurosurgery and Spine Center
At Cumberland Neurosurgery and Spine Center, we specialize in the treatment of conditions that affect the brain, spine and nervous system. With more than 20 years of medical experience, our expert healthcare team is ready to provide you with excellent care. Our office is conveniently located near Methodist Medical Center. We’re proud to be a member of Covenant Medical Group, the physician practice group of Covenant Health.
Schedule an Appointment
Brain Conditions Treated
Spine Conditions Treated
Nervous System Conditions Treated
Surgical Procedures – Brain
Surgical Procedures – Spine
Surgical Procedures – Nervous System
Prepare for your visit by filling out these forms ahead of your appointment and bring them with you. This will help us provide you with an efficient visit. Thank you!
We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Please bring the following items with you to your visit:
- Your current health insurance information
- Your current Photo ID
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers or in a list with dosages and times
- The actual disc of your MRI or CT Myelogram. We will not be able to treat you without the disc. If you had an MRI or CT Myelogram done at a Covenant Health hospital, such as Methodist Medical Center, then you will not need to bring the disc to your appointment
- All medical history records about your condition, including test results and evaluations by other doctors
- If your visit is for auto or worker’s compensation, please contact our office prior to your visit, and bring all necessary information so we can verify your coverage.
Please note: In order to provide efficient care for all of our patients, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not arrive at least 30 minutes early.
Please be sure to watch this video before your surgery with us. You will hear our neurosurgeon explain the risks associated with any surgical procedure.
It’s very important that you request your prescription refills during normal business hours before 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday or by 12 p.m. on Friday. Prescriptions will not be refilled on weekends or holidays.
You can request a refill on the MyCovenantHealth Patient Portal or by calling your pharmacy.
Insurers often require a physician referral prior to your visit to Cumberland Neurosurgery and Spine Center. As a courtesy to our patients, we will attempt to contact your primary care physician and request a referral. However, it is your responsibility to confirm that a referral has been obtained before you are seen by our providers.
If a test or procedure is ordered by a Cumberland Neurosurgery and Spine Center provider, our staff will obtain a necessary precertification on your behalf. Precertification for any tests or procedures ordered by your own primary care physician is the responsibility of your primary care provider’s office.
Please review these important discharge instructions for your post-surgical care.
Our Patients Are Important
We want to be your first and best choice for healthcare, and we need your feedback.
You will receive a text message or email asking you to complete a confidential and secure survey about your visit. Your feedback will help us continue to deliver excellent care. Thank you!
Had a Great Experience? Leave Us a Google Review!
How to leave a review:
- Go to Google.com and search for Cumberland Neurosurgery and Spine Center
- When our page listing appears, go to the Review section and click “Write a review”