Claiborne Health and Rehabilitation Center
The only five-star rated nursing home in the Tri-State area. Call 423-919-9200 for more information
Short- and Long-Term Care Options for Your Loved Ones
Claiborne Health and Rehabilitation Center offers both short-term and long-term care, depending on your needs. We provide short-term rehabilitation after surgeries or hospital stays. In addition, we provide long-term care for loved ones who can no longer live without assistance. We provide our residents with excellent personal care, and our five-star rating on Nursing Home Compare demonstrates our dedication to the health and safety of our patients.
Services Available at Claiborne Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Care plan based on each resident’s current needs
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Registered nurses, LPNs, and certified nursing assistants on duty 24 hours a day
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing and personal hygiene, dressing, and walking
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy provided by licensed therapists
- Nutrition plans and menu choices to meet each resident’s needs
- Smoke detectors and full sprinkler system throughout facility
- Dedicated dining and activity areas
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Social services and discharge planning
- Mental health, podiatry, vision, dental and audiology services
- A broad range of group activities scheduled throughout the week such as games, crafts, and visits by local entertainers, churches, and civic organizations
- Tobacco-free campus
For more information call 423-919-9200.
Need information about long-term care?
Claiborne Health and Rehabilitation Center accepts most commercial, Medicare, and TennCare plans. We also accept private pay. We are not in network with the Veterans Administration (VA).
Claiborne Health and Rehabilitation Center offers skilled nursing care for patients who need to recover from surgeries for short periods of time, as well as patients who have been discharged from the hospital but are not yet strong enough to take care of themselves. We also offer long-term care for loved ones who are no longer able to live independently at home.
Medical care is provided under the direction of primary care physicians. We are located adjacent to Claiborne Medical Center, so residents have immediate access to emergency and hospital services if needed.