Covenant Health Therapy Center – Tazewell
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19:
Masks are no longer required at our facility except under certain circumstances. Please note, visitors, patients, and healthcare workers may choose to wear a mask at any time, and patients may request that care team members who provide direct patient care wear masks.
If you develop any symptoms, are awaiting COVID-19 test results, or have tested COVID-19 positive, please contact our clinic before coming to your appointment.
Covenant Health Therapy Center – Tazewell is dedicated to providing exceptional physical therapy and individualized treatment to get you better, faster.
Covenant Health Therapy Center – Tazewell is a department of Claiborne Medical Center.
Covenant Health Therapy Center
1850 Old Knoxville Road
Tazewell, TN 37879
Phone: (423) 626-1811
Fax: (423) 626-4383
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Return to Performance (Athletic Enhancement)
- Cancer rehab: we work with people undergoing cancer treatment and cancer survivors to address post-operative limitations, energy conservation, home modification, and ways to make daily activities easier while undergoing cancer treatment.
- Dizziness/vertigo: an exercise- based approached aimed at eliminating or minimizing imbalance and dizziness associated with vestibular (inner ear) disorders.
- Dry Needling: a technique physical therapists use for the treatment of pain and movement impairments. It uses a small, solid needle, called a “dry” needle in conjunction with other PT treatments.
- Headaches: treatment of cervicogenic headaches, or headaches caused by tightness in the neck muscles.
- Lymphedema treatment program: therapy to reduce swelling caused by lymphedema, with a focus on maintaining healthy skin and preventative measures to reduce the risk of lymphedema
- Manual therapy: skilled hand movements of joints and soft tissue intended to improve tissue extensibility, increase range of motion, induce relaxation, modulate pain, or reduce swelling.
- Occupational therapy: our highly certified and experienced occupational therapists work to improve basic motor function and compensate for any permanent loss of function.
- Pediatrics: pediatric therapy works to improve a child’s ability to optimally interact and function in his/her environments.
- Speech therapy: focuses on improving speech, language, swallowing and cognitive abilities.
- TMJ dysfunction: temporomandibular joint dysfunction can limit natural jaw function such as chewing and talking and can cause pain. Treatment helps ease pain, regain normal jaw movement, and lessen daily stress on the jaw.
What Our Patients Say…
The best recommendation we can receive is from our patients. For that reason, we’re honored to share their some of their praises:
“Your vestibular rehab program here is outstanding! I suffered from dizziness for years and [my therapist] fixed my vertigo in two visits!”
“I was ALWAYS treated with courtesy from the entire staff and received the highest level of care.”
“My BIG therapist was demanding, creative, innovative, and most importantly, effective and fun. My LOUD therapist was an excellent motivator to overcome obstacles and an even better encourager. . . Thank you for administering a very effective program with such motivated and compassionate staff.”
New Covenant Health Therapy Centers Patient?
Download these forms prior to your visit:
Self-Referral for Physical Therapy
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Health Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.