IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19:
Protecting the health and safety of our patients and employees remains our top priority.
Click here to learn what to expect at your upcoming appointment and how we are protecting you as we return to normal operations.
Covenant Therapy Center – Seymour is dedicated to providing exceptional physical therapy and individualized treatment to get you better, faster.
Covenant Therapy Center – Seymour is a department of LeConte Medical Center.
Covenant Therapy Center
127 West Macon Lane, Suite #2
Seymour, TN 37865
Phone: (865) 577-2137
Fax: (865) 577-8796
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Carpel tunnel syndrome
Return to Performance (Athletic Enhancement)
- Amputee Rehabilitation: physical therapists help patients prepare for surgery, and regain strength, movement, and function following surgery.
- Dizziness/vertigo: an exercise- based approached aimed at eliminating or minimizing imbalance and dizziness associated with vestibular (inner ear) disorders.
- Headaches: treatment of cervicogenic headaches, or headaches caused by tightness in the neck muscles
- Manual therapy: skilled hand movements of joints and soft tissue intended to improve tissue extensibility, increase range of motion, induce relaxation, modulate pain, or reduce swelling
- McKenzie Method: provides superior functional outcomes for the back, neck, and extremity problems. Emphasizes education and active patient involvement to quickly decrease pain, restore normal function, prevent a recurrence, and minimize other medical interventions.
What Our Patients Say…
The best recommendation we can receive is from our patients. For that reason, we’re honored to share their some of their praises:
“Your vestibular rehab program here is outstanding! I suffered from dizziness for years and [my therapist] fixed my vertigo in two visits!”
“I was ALWAYS treated with courtesy from the entire staff and received the highest level of care.”
“My BIG therapist was demanding, creative, innovative, and most importantly, effective and fun. My LOUD therapist was an excellent motivator to overcome obstacles and an even better encourager. . . Thank you for administering a very effective program with such motivated and compassionate staff.”
Download these forms prior to your visit:
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.