Many projects and programs across Covenant Health are only possible due to the charitable support received from our communities.
Our neighbors, colleagues, leaders, area businesses and corporations show their dedication to ensuring quality programs and services are available throughout Covenant Health’s member organizations through their donations. With their help, and yours, we can carry out our mission of improving the quality of life in our communities through better health.
There are many ways to give:
- cash donations
- credit card donations – Please call 865-531-5210 to make a donation by phone.
- gifts of stock, real estate, or property
- planned gifts (trusts, endowments, and wills) – Planned Giving
- gifts in honor or in memory of a loved one
- special event sponsorships – Calendar of Events
- non-monetary gifts / gifts-in-kind
- volunteering your time or services to events and programs – Volunteer Opportunities
- payroll deduction (Covenant employees) CovNet WeCare form
If you have any questions about making a contribution, please contact us today 865-531-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.