Morristown-Hamblen Patients and Visitors
Excellent Care, Close to Home
Whether you are a patient, family member, caregiver, or visitor, we want to make your Morristown-Hamblen patient and visitor experience both comfortable and convenient. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask your nurse or another staff member. You can also contact our patient representative at 423-492-5414.
Your safety and quality of care are our top priorities. We are accredited by The Joint Commission, an independent agency dedicated to high-performance standards in healthcare organizations. Our accreditation affirms our tradition of excellence and ongoing dedication to quality care.
Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System is a proud member of Covenant Health, the region’s top-performing health care network. The health system includes about 1,500 licensed beds, nearly 11,000 employees, and more than 1,500 affiliated physicians. Covenant Health’s services include acute care hospitals, outpatient facilities, physician clinics, home care, and specialized care in cancer, rehabilitation and behavioral health.
Patient Satisfaction is extremely important to us. We administer patient satisfaction surveys with the assistance of Professional Research Consultants (PRC), a nationally recognized leader in the Patient Satisfaction Survey process. PRC provides national databases of comparative satisfaction information and enables its clients to benchmark their results with peer organizations.
Our organization intends to provide the best health care to our region. We want to provide excellent health care to our patients, making patient responses to these surveys very important. Your response to these surveys assists us in identifying areas of opportunity for improving services to the communities we serve.
Every day, we strive to exceed expectations in the following categories:
- Communication with nurses
- Communication with doctors
- Responsiveness of hospital staff
- Pain management
- Communication about medicines
- How often were your room and bathroom kept clean
- How often was the area around your room quiet at night
- Discharge information
- Overall rating of the hospital
- Willingness to recommend this hospital
For additional information about our Patient Satisfaction Surveys, don’t hesitate to contact our Quality Management Department at 423-492-7107.
We strongly commit to quality and demonstrate this belief by focusing on patient safety and performance improvement initiatives.
The Joint Commission accredits our organization and this accreditation status is recognized as a symbol of quality that reflects our commitment to meet defined performance standards. As a component of our accreditation status, we collect and submit performance data for core measure sets which are reviewed and used to improve patient care. The core measures we report are acute myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure, pneumonia, and the surgical care improvement project. Research shows that when core measures are in place, there is improvement in both patient health outcomes and quality of life.
For your convenience, high-speed wireless internet access is available throughout Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System.
Your user device should automatically detect our Wi-Fi when the device scans for wireless networks. To use our Wi-Fi, connect to the “Covenantguest” network. The password is “covenant.”
1. Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System and Covenant Health will not be held responsible for any computer viruses obtained through the network.
2. Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System is not responsible for providing technical support associated with the network.
- Advance Directives
- Billing and Customer Services
- Contact Us
- Financial Assistance (Click to see information and our financial assistance policy/application. Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System has financial counselors available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday for assistance. You can reach a counselor by calling 423-492-5053.)
- Map & Directions
- Medical Records
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Education/Newborn Care Videos
- Patient Portal
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Survey
- Price Estimation
- Send a Card to a Patient
- Surgery Prep – Steps to Take