About Claiborne Primary Care
MedCare Specialists, a division of Family Care Specialists, provides comprehensive occupational health services for businesses and employees. Led by certified medical review officers and Department of Transportation (DOT) examiners, our team can evaluate and treat work-related injuries and illnesses and perform DOT, pre-employment and fit-for-duty physicals, imaging, wound care and more. We are dedicated to meeting your healthcare needs as we strive for excellence. We’re proud to be a member of Covenant Health, our region’s top-performing healthcare network.
Schedule an Appointment
Primary Care Services
We provide a full slate of occupational health services for your business and employees.
- Services provided at MedCare Specialists, a division of FamilyCare Specialists
- Occupational health services
- Workers’ compensation
- Work-related injury assessment and orthopedic referrals
- DOT physicals by certified providers
- Pre-employment and fit-for-duty physicals
- Breath alcohol testing
- Hair follicle drug testing
- On-site medical review officers
- Post-accident drug and alcohol testing
- Urine drug screens
- Flu clinics
- Laceration and wound care
- On-site laboratory testing
- Imaging services
Prepare for your visit early by filling out the following forms if applicable.
We ask that you please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Please bring the following:
Your current health insurance information
Your current Photo ID
Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers or in a list with dosages and times
It’s very important that you contact the office during regular office hours for all prescription refills. We are unable to refill any prescriptions after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and we are unable to refill any prescriptions on weekends or holidays. You can request a refill on the patient portal or by calling your pharmacy.