From climbing mountains and running races to sports injuries and nagging pain, the LeConte Medical Center orthopedic care team is here for every moment.
Orthopedic Care in Sevierville, TN
From climbing mountains and running races to sports injuries and nagging pain, the LeConte Medical Center orthopedic care team is here for every moment. Our orthopedic surgeons are board-certified in their field and skilled in diagnosing and treating a full range of bone, muscle and joint disorders. These may range from carpal tunnel or rotator cuff injuries to knee and hip problems.
Orthopedic Care Procedures
- Joint Replacement
- Fracture Repair
- Minimally Invasive Arthroscopic Surgery
Surgical Department Features
- Four state-of-the-art surgical suites equipped with:
- integrated high-definition cameras and monitors
- LED (green-energy efficient) lighting
- built in towers to house necessary laparoscopic equipment
- Two endoscopy suites
- 22 private Ambulatory Staging Rooms (ASU) with flat-screen TVs where patients remain with their family for all pre-op processes and interviews.