Morristown-Hamblen West Holds Ribbon Cutting Event
About Hamblen Urology Clinic
At Hamblen Urology Clinic, we specialize in the treatment of conditions that affect urinary tract (kidneys, ureter, bladder, and urethra) and diseases of the reproductive system. With more than 60 years of combined medical experience, our expert healthcare team is ready to provide you with excellent care. Our office is conveniently located near Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System. We’re proud to be a member of Covenant Medical Group, the physician practice group of Covenant Health.
Schedule an Appointment
Our urologists diagnose and treat conditions that affect urinary tract (kidneys, ureter, bladder, and urethra). The urinary tract keeps the body clean by filtering out wastes and toxins and removing them out of the body.
We also treat disease of the reproductive organs and the adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are located on top of the kidneys.
Common conditions we treat include:
- Blood in the urine
- Cancers of the bladder, kidneys and prostate
- Conditions of the reproductive system
- Congenital urinary tract issues (problems with the urinary tract with which you are born)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Interstitial cystitis (painful bladder)
- Kidney stones
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Urinary incontinence (inability to control urination)
Reasons You Might See a Urologist
You may need to see a urologist if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Changes in urination (increased frequency or urgency)
- Trouble urinating, including getting started or having a strong flow of urine, pain, cloudy urine, or blood in the urine
- Urinating when you don’t want to like at night, when you sneeze, laugh or exercise
- Feeling like something is falling down into your vagina or heaviness in that area
- Trouble getting or keeping an erection
- Pelvic pain
Prepare for your visit by filling out these forms ahead of your appointment and bring them with you. This will help us provide you with an efficient visit. Thank you!
We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Please bring the following items with you to your visit:
Your current health insurance information
Your current Photo ID
Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers or in a list with dosages and times
Please note: In order to provide efficient care for all of our patients, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not arrive at least 30 minutes early.
It’s very important that you request your prescription refills during normal business hours before 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday or before 12 p.m. on Friday. Prescriptions will not be refilled on weekends or holidays.
You can request a refill on the MyCovenantHealth Patient Portal or by calling your pharmacy.
Insurers often require a physician referral prior to your visit to Hamblen Urology Clinic. As a courtesy to our patients, we will attempt to contact your primary care physician and request a referral. However, it is your responsibility to confirm that a referral has been obtained before you are seen by our providers.
If a test or procedure is ordered by a Hamblen Urology Clinic provider, our staff will obtain a necessary precertification on your behalf. Precertification for any tests or procedures ordered by your own primary care physician is the responsibility of your primary care provider’s office.
Our Patients Are Important
We want to be your first and best choice for healthcare, and we need your feedback.
You will receive a text message or email asking you to complete a confidential and secure survey about your visit. Your feedback will help us continue to deliver excellent care. Thank you!
Had a Great Experience? Leave Us a Google Review!
How to leave a review:
- Go to Google.com and search for Hamblen Urology Clinic
- When our page listing appears, go to the Review section and click “Write a review”