Covenant Medical Group offers many advantages for your on-site clinic, including delivering needed care at a location that’s convenient to your workforce, and providing customized disease management programs to help improve health and lower costs. With more than 30 years of providing care for patients and our affiliation with Covenant Health and its member hospitals in our region, Covenant Medical Group brings a local workforce solution that understands the true health challenges we have in our area.
We can help you create an on-site clinic staffed by advanced care practitioners (nurse practitioners or physician assistants) and led by an experienced physician. These practitioners develop relationships with your employees so they can better understand specific health risks your workforce faces, as well as providing counseling and support for positive behavioral changes.
Benefits of a CMG on-site clinic:
- Convenient location increases productivity
- Controls healthcare costs
- Reduces absenteeism
- Provides care coordination to reduce unnecessary utilization
- Reduces emergency department visits
- Improves employee satisfaction and engagement
- Equips employees with knowledge so they can improve their own health
- Provides aggregate reports for employers
- Acute care for conditions such as respiratory infections, sore throats, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Disease management for chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension
- Treatment for minor injuries