Complete Breast Care, Close to Home
At Covenant Health, our team of experts provides individualized, compassionate breast care to women of all ages and in all walks of life. With 10 breast centers located across our region, advanced imaging, breast MRI, and breast ultrasounds are more convenient than ever before. And, many of our centers now offer 3D mammography, which allows your doctor to detect cancer sooner – even with dense breast tissue. Because when it comes to treating cancer, early detection is key.
About Breast Cancer
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers in women, ranking only behind skin cancer.
- The American College of Radiology recommends annual mammograms for women over the age of 40.
- Early detection can result in more successful treatment, before cancer cells have a chance to spread.
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Oak Ridge Breast Center (a division of Methodist Medical Center)
- LeConte Comprehensive Breast Center
- The Breast Center at Morristown Regional Diagnostic Center
- Parkwest Comprehensive Breast Center
- Thompson Cancer Survival Center
Additionally, the system holds 11 ACR accreditations in areas of mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy and breast ultrasounds.
1850 Old Knoxville Road
Tazewell, TN 37879
421 South Main Street
Crossville, TN 38555
Imaging Center at Fairfield Glade
132 Stonehenge Drive
Fairfield Glade, TN
550 Fort Loudoun Medical Center Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37772
210 Fort Sanders West Boulevard
Building 3, Suite 100,
Knoxville, TN 37922
742 Middle Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37862
901 West Fourth North Street
Morristown, TN 37814
Cheyenne Ambulatory Center
944 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Suite 300
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
9330 Park West Boulevard, Suite 103
Knoxville, TN 37923
8045 Roane Medical Center Drive
Harriman, TN 37748
1915 White Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37916