Welcome to TN Brain and Spine
Our neurosurgery team is skilled in treating conditions of the brain, spine and nervous system typically through surgical treatment.Get to Know Our Clinic
A Patient Story: Rhonda Daniels
TN Brain and Spine – Knox
- Doctors Office
TN Brain and Spine - Sevier
- (865) 331-2835
744 Middle Creek Rd. Suite 202
Sevierville, TN 37862
Get started with some of our online patient tools.
About TN Brain and Spine
At TN Brain and Spine, we specialize in the treatment of conditions that affect the brain, spine and nervous system. With more than 50 years of combined medical experience, our expert healthcare team is ready to provide you with excellent care. Our office is conveniently located at Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. We also have offices in Alco and Sevierville. We’re proud to be a member of Covenant Medical Group, the physician practice group of Covenant Health.
I am a compassionate and conservative surgeon who will take the time to listen to and educate my patients about the anatomy and physiology of their conditions and prevent effective treatment options. – Dr. Joshua Miller
Schedule an Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
Services and Procedures
Prepare for your visit by filling out these forms ahead of your appointment and bring them with you. This will help us provide you with an efficient visit. Thank you!
We ask that you please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Please bring the following items with you to your visit:
- Your current health insurance information
- Your current Photo ID
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers or in a list with dosages and times
- Recent MRI results are needed in order for us to properly diagnose your condition. We can help you schedule an MRI if you don’t already have results from less than six months ago
- All medical history records about your condition, including test results and evaluations by other doctors
Please note: In order to provide efficient care for all of our patients, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not arrive at least 30 minutes early.
It’s very important that you request your prescription refills during normal business hours before 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday or by 12 p.m. on Friday. Prescriptions will not be refilled on weekends or holidays.
You can request a refill on the MyCovenantHealth Patient Portal or by calling your pharmacy.
No physician referral is necessary unless required by your insurance. Insurers often require a physician referral prior to your visit to TN Brain and Spine. As a courtesy to our patients, we will attempt to contact your primary care physician and request a referral. However, it is your responsibility to confirm that a referral has been obtained before you are seen by our providers if required by your insurance.
If a test or procedure is ordered by a TN Brain and Spine provider, our staff will obtain a necessary precertification on your behalf. Precertification for any tests or procedures ordered by your own primary care physician is the responsibility of your primary care provider’s office.
Our Patients Are Important
We want to be your first and best choice for healthcare, and we need your feedback.
You will receive a text message or email asking you to complete a confidential and secure survey about your visit. Your feedback will help us continue to deliver excellent care. Thank you!
Had a Great Experience? Leave Us a Google Review!
How to leave a review:
- Go to Google.com and search for TN Brain and Spine
- When our page listing appears, go to the Review section and click “Write a review”
- Our minimally invasive spine center performs more than 300 elective surgeries each year, and 93% of patients who stay overnight in the hospital are able to go home after surgery instead of to a rehab hospital or nursing facility for recuperation.
- Unlike traditional surgeries that may require blood transfusions, more than 99% of our minimally invasive spine surgery patients do not need transfusions.
- 100% of our cervical and lumbar patients who undergo fusions have experienced no post-surgical infections.