Covenant Therapy Centers Offer Physical Therapy and Much More
Covenant Therapy Centers are dedicated to providing exceptional physical therapy and individualized treatment to get you better, faster.
Select a location below to learn more about our clinics.
- Downtown Knoxville | (865) 331-1300
- West Knoxville | (865) 531-5710
- Powell | (865) 938-4520
- Harriman | (865) 316-2950
- Lenoir City | (865) 271-6080
- Loudon | (865) 458-1306
- Oak Ridge | (865) 835-3370
- Sevierville | (865) 446-9750
- Seymour | (865) 577-2137
- Crossville | (931) 459-7291
- Fairfield Glade | (931) 707-7420
- Tazewell | (423) 626-1811
Ankle and foot pain
Back and neck pain
Carpel tunnel syndrome
Knee and hip pain
Return to performance (athletic enhancement)
- Amputee Rehabilitation: physical therapists help patients prepare for surgery, and regain strength, movement, and function following surgery.
- Aquatic therapy: performed in water, which creates buoyancy and decreases pain and stress on weight-bearing joints.
- Astym® treatment: regenerates healthy soft tissue and eliminates or reduces scar tissue that may be causing pain or loss of motion. Frequently prescribed for athletes, “weekend warriors,” post-surgical patients and chronic sufferers.
- Cancer rehab: we work with people undergoing cancer treatment and cancer survivors to address post-operative limitations, energy conservation, home modification, and ways to make daily activities easier while undergoing cancer treatment.
- Certified hand therapy: provides the highest level of competency and skill in the treatment of hands and upper extremities to assure maximal recover.
- Dizziness/vertigo: an exercise- based approached aimed at eliminating or minimizing imbalance and dizziness associated with vestibular (inner ear) disorders.
- Headaches: treatment of cervicogenic headaches, or headaches caused by tightness in the neck muscles.
- LSVT BIG and LOUD: by exaggerating body motion and speech, this therapy helps minimize impairments caused by Parkinson’s disease.
- Lymphedema treatment program: therapy to reduce swelling caused by lymphedema, with a focus on maintaining healthy skin and preventative measures to reduce the risk of lymphedema
- Manual therapy: skilled hand movements of joints and soft tissue intended to improve tissue extensibility, increase range of motion, induce relaxation, modulate pain, or reduce swelling.
- McKenzie Method: provides superior functional outcomes for the back, neck, and extremity problems. Emphasizes education and active patient involvement to quickly decrease pain, restore normal function, prevent a recurrence, and minimize other medical interventions.
- Occupational therapy: our highly certified and experienced occupational therapists work to improve basic motor function and compensate for any permanent loss of function.
- Pediatrics: pediatric therapy works to improve a child’s ability to optimally interact and function in his/her environments.
- Pelvic Health (Men and Women): encompasses issues of the gastrointestinal, urologic, gynecologic, and musculoskeletal disorders surrounding the pelvis. Treatment helps to improve function and limit pain associated with these systems in the body.
- Speech therapy: focuses on improving speech, language, swallowing and cognitive abilities.
- TMJ dysfuction: temporomandibular joint dysfunction can limit natural jaw function such as chewing and talking and can cause pain. Treatment helps ease pain, regain normal jaw movement, and lessen daily stress on the jaw.
*Available at select locations
The best recommendation we can receive is from our patients. For that reason, we’re honored to share their some of their praises:
“I’ve been to other therapy clinics but never had the experience of seeing my PT every session until now. I don’t feel like I’m on an assembly line here.”
“Your vestibular rehab program here is outstanding! I suffered from dizziness for years and [my therapist] fixed my vertigo in two visits!”
“I was ALWAYS treated with courtesy from the entire staff and received the highest level of care.”
“My BIG therapist was demanding, creative, innovative, and most importantly, effective and fun. My LOUD therapist was an excellent motivator to overcome obstacles and an even better encourager. . . Thank you for administering a very effective program with such motivated and compassionate staff.”
Patient Success Stories
Jim Cogdill: Therapy helps stroke patient on the road to recovery.
Mary Josvai: Physical therapy helps Holy Land traveler regain strength after knee replacement.
Lori Patterson, MD: Therapy helps canoe enthusiast recover from ski accident in time for paddling trip.
Brian Shupe: UT Engineering staffer fights pain in neck with classwork, homework.
Justin Snow: Therapy Center helps local man achieve his dream.
Download these forms prior to your visit:
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.