Covenant Therapy Centers Offer Physical Therapy and Much More
Covenant Therapy Centers are dedicated to providing exceptional physical therapy and individualized treatment to get you better, faster.
Select a location below to learn more about our clinics.
- Downtown Knoxville | (865) 331-1300
- West Knoxville | (865) 531-5710
- Powell | (865) 938-4520
- Harriman | (865) 316-2950
- Lenoir City | (865) 271-6080
- Loudon | (865) 458-1306
- Oak Ridge | (865) 835-3370
- Sevierville | (865) 446-9750
- Seymour | (865) 577-2137
- Crossville | (931) 459-7291
- Fairfield Glade | (931) 707-7420
- Tazewell | (423) 626-1811
Ankle and foot pain
Back and neck pain
Carpel tunnel syndrome
Knee and hip pain
Return to performance (athletic enhancement)
- Aquatic therapy: performed in water, which creates buoyancy and decreases pain and stress on weight-bearing joints.
- Astym® treatment: regenerates healthy soft tissue and eliminates or reduces scar tissue that may be causing pain or loss of motion. Frequently prescribed for athletes, “weekend warriors,” post-surgical patients and chronic sufferers.
- Cancer rehab
- LSVT BIG and LOUD: by exaggerating body motion and speech, this therapy helps minimize impairments caused by Parkinson’s disease.
- Lymphedema treatment program: therapy to reduce swelling caused by lymphedema, with a focus on maintaining healthy skin and preventative measures to reduce the risk of lymphedema
- Manual therapy
- McKenzie Method: provides superior functional outcomes for the back, neck, and extremity problems. Emphasizes education and active patient involvement to quickly decrease pain, restore normal function, prevent a recurrence, and minimize other medical interventions.
- Occupational therapy
- Pelvic floor and incontinence therapy: therapy to minimize issues caused by disorders such as incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, and sexual dysfunction.
- Speech therapy
- TMJ disfuction
The best recommendation we can receive is from our patients. For that reason, we’re honored to share their some of their praises:
“I’ve been to other therapy clinics but never had the experience of seeing my PT every session until now. I don’t feel like I’m on an assembly line here.”
“Your vestibular rehab program here is outstanding! I suffered from dizziness for years and [my therapist] fixed my vertigo in two visits!”
“I was ALWAYS treated with courtesy from the entire staff and received the highest level of care.”
“My BIG therapist was demanding, creative, innovative, and most importantly, effective and fun. My LOUD therapist was an excellent motivator to overcome obstacles and an even better encourager. . . Thank you for administering a very effective program with such motivated and compassionate staff.”
Jim Cogdill: Therapy helps stroke patient on the road to recovery.
Mary Josvai: Physical therapy helps Holy Land traveler regain strength after knee replacement.
Lori Patterson, MD: Therapy helps canoe enthusiast recover from ski accident in time for paddling trip.
Brian Shupe: UT Engineering staffer fights pain in neck with classwork, homework.
Justin Snow: Therapy Center helps local man achieve his dream.
Download these forms prior to your visit:
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.