Covenant Therapy Centers Offer Physical Therapy and Much More
Covenant Therapy Centers offer comprehensive physical therapy and rehabilitation services for almost every need:
- Aquatic therapy: performed in water, which creates buoyancy and decreases pain and stress on weight-bearing joints.
- Astym® treatment: regenerates healthy soft tissue and eliminates or reduces scar tissue that may be causing pain or loss of motion. Frequently prescribed for athletes, “weekend warriors,” post-surgical patients and chronic sufferers.
- Certified hand therapy: specialized rehabilitation used to increase the strength and function of the hand. Also, rehabilitation may include physical therapy and/or occupational therapy.
- LSVT BIG and LOUD: by exaggerating body motion and speech, this therapy helps minimize impairments caused by Parkinson’s disease.
- Lymphedema treatment program: therapy to reduce swelling caused by lymphedema, with a focus on maintaining healthy skin and preventative measures to reduce the risk of lymphedema
- McKenzie Method: provides superior functional outcomes for the back, neck, and extremity problems. Emphasizes education and active patient involvement to quickly decrease pain, restore normal function, prevent recurrence, and minimize other medical interventions.
- Neurological rehabilitation: helps patient with neurological disorders return to the highest level of function and independence possible, while improving the overall quality of life.
- Orthopedic and sports rehab: therapy for accidents, overuse injuries, and after orthopedic surgeries
- Pelvic floor and incontinence therapy: therapy to minimize issues caused by disorders such as incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, and sexual dysfunction.
- Runner and cyclist screenings: let our board certified sports specialists evaluate your form with running, distance walking, or cycling.
- Vestibular rehabilitation: minimizes or eliminates balance issues and dizziness caused by inner ear problems.
- Women’s health therapy: specialized care for pregnancy, post-partum, C-sections, urinary incontinence, and pelvic pain.
- Workplace Solutions: offers evaluations for ergonomics and functional capacity for employees, as well as pre-placement screenings and employee rehabilitation.
Therapy Center Locations
Meet Our Clinicians
From post-surgical physical therapy for knee replacements to therapy for Parkinson’s Disease, you’ll find our staff to be highly skilled and above all, focused on your best outcome. Learn more about our staff.
Therapy Centers Results
Covenant Therapy Centers participate in Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes, Inc. (FOTO), the nation’s largest results database for physical therapy and occupational therapy. Most noteworthy, our centers have earned numerous awards for excellent patient outcomes and exceeding the national averages for functional results.
Self-Referral for Physical Therapy
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.
What Our Patients Say…
The best recommendation we can receive is from our patients. For that reason, we’re honored to share their some of their praises:
“I’ve been to other therapy clinics but never had the experience of seeing my PT every session until now. I don’t feel like I’m on an assembly line here.”
“Your vestibular rehab program here is outstanding! I suffered from dizziness for years and [my therapist] fixed my vertigo in two visits!”
“I was ALWAYS treated with courtesy from the entire staff and received the highest level of care.”
“My BIG therapist was demanding, creative, innovative, and most importantly, effective and fun. My LOUD therapist was an excellent motivator to overcome obstacles and an even better encourager. . . Thank you for administering a very effective program with such motivated and compassionate staff.”
New Covenant Therapy Centers Patient?
Download these forms prior to your visit: