During the COVID-19 pandemic, we remain open for patients who need in-person treatment. Additionally, we’ve introduced telehealth follow-up appointments for select patients.
Telehealth is a form of remote patient care where patients and therapists communicate through video—allowing patients to continue the recovery process in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
If you are interested in telehealth, please discuss it with your therapist to determine if this is an appropriate option for you.
How does it work?
Over a live video chat session, your therapist may:
- Discuss your current condition and status
- Review your current exercises
- Watch you demonstrate your exercise performance
- Suggest and/or demonstrate exercise progressions
- Create a plan for future visits and independent management of your condition
What do I need for my appointment?
- A desktop or laptop computer (with Safari, Chrome, or Firefox installed), a tablet, or a mobile device (Apple or Android)
- The ability to use a microphone and camera on your device
- A stable internet connection
Does insurance pay for telehealth?
Many insurance carriers now reimburse for this service. However, every insurance company is different, so please check with your carrier for more information.
We will bill your telehealth appointment to your insurance company the same way we would bill an in-person appointment.
How do I schedule?
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call the Covenant Health Therapy Center.
Covenant Health Therapy Center – West – (865)-531-5710
Covenant Health Therapy Center – Downtown – (865)-331-1300
Covenant Health Therapy Center – Powell – (865)-938-4520
Covenant Health Therapy Center – Harriman – (865)-316-2950
Covenant Health Therapy Center – Sevier- (865)-446-9750
Covenant Health Therapy Center – Seymour – (865)-577-2137
Covenant Health Therapy Center – Lenoir City – (865)-271-6080
Methodist Therapy Center – Oak Ridge – (865)-835-3370