Surgical Services at LeConte Medical Center
LeConte Medical Center offers a full array of outpatient and inpatient surgical services. Residents of Sevier and surrounding counties have access to a multitude of high-quality, advanced surgical procedures, right here in our hometown.
Our state-of-the-art facility opened on Valentine’s Day in 2010 and has been ranked as a “Top 100 Community Hospital” by Becker’s Hospital Review. This means our commitment to clinical quality and excellence has been recognized nationally. You can trust the fact that our team is here for you — so count on LeConte for all of your healthcare needs.
Our surgical specialties include:
- Cardiology (heart)
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- General surgery
- Gynecology (women’s health)
- Ophthalmology (eye)
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat)
- Plastic surgery
- Podiatry (foot specialist)
LeConte Medical Center’s Modern Surgical Department
To best serve you, we have a state-of-the-art facility including:
- Four surgical suites equipped with:
- Integrated high-definition cameras and monitors
- LED (green-energy efficient) lighting
- Built-in towers to house necessary laparoscopic equipment
- Two endoscopy suites
- 22 private Ambulatory Staging Rooms (ASU) with flat-screen TVs where patients remain with their family for all pre-op processes and interviews
LeConte’s General Surgeons
Located in the Dr. Robert F. Thomas Professional Building, adjacent to the hospital, LeConte Surgical Associates is the general surgery practice at LeConte Medical Center. For more information about each general surgeon, click on their name below.
Matthew D. Bridges, MD
LeConte Surgical Associates
We know surgery can often be a scary experience, but we want you to rest easy in the knowledge that our team has the skills and caring nature you need to recover as quickly as possible. Ask your doctor to schedule any surgical procedures your family may need at LeConte Medical Center.
LeConte Medical Center
- Emergency Room