Dining and Vending Machines
We know that nutrition is essential in healing. Therefore, dining at LeConte Medical Center brings a variety of options. While our patients enjoy meals prepared with guidance on their health care needs, visitors and families can visit our food court-style cafeteria on the lower level of the medical center off the main lobby.
Dining Facility Hours
Choose from a selection of hot breakfast items like scrambled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, oatmeal, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, french toast sticks and muffins. A selection of cereals, toast and fresh fruit are also available.
Open: 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
For lunch guests, there are multiple hot and cold options available.
Our cafeteria features:
- Hot food line: Featuring fresh meat entrees and fresh vegetable side dishes
- The Grill: Featuring hamburgers, chicken tenders, deli sandwiches made to order, french fries and onion rings
- Salad Bar: Fresh vegetables and salad fixings such as chicken salad, fresh fruit, cottage cheese and more
- Outtakes: Quick grab salads, sandwiches and bites such as cheese, grapes and yogurt parfaits
- Fresh desserts
- Ice cream treats
- Fountain drinks, assorted bottled drinks, milk, coffee, etc.
Open: 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
For your convenience, vending machines are offered at various locations throughout the hospital.
Outside the Cafeteria
At this location, you will find our largest vending area, which offers cold drinks, snacks and entree meals such as frozen dinners. Each vending machine accepts debit, credit and cash. Both a microwave and a change machine are located here.
Emergency Room Lobby
Vending is available in the emergency room lobby. These machines accept debit, credit and cash. Near our emergency room vending machines, you will find an ATM.
2nd and 3rd Floor
Vending is also available on the 2nd (OB/ICU) and 3rd (Medical/Surgical) floors for your convenience.