Patient Health Portal – Cumberland Medical Center
You Choose the When and Where
Access to the portal is on your schedule, whether at home, on vacation, or at another medical office. Access the portal from anywhere using your computer browser, smartphone or tablet. Manage information 24/7, without waiting. Please be aware that you may be viewing information that has not yet been seen by your physician. You will have viewable information once tests have been resulted or reports have been signed by interpreting provider.
How It Works for You
Cumberland Medical Center’s Patient Health Portal is an online tool that goes a step beyond simply displaying information. It helps you manage your healthcare easily and securely.
The portal makes time-consuming tasks simple … a few clicks, and you’re done!
To Access the Portal, Follow These Steps:
- Provide your email address to the registration clerk at Cumberland Medical Center. We must have a current working email address.
- To access informaiton in the portal:
- Select Create Account and complete all the required information. If your information matches what we have on file for you, then you will be able to establish your username and password.
For more information about MHealth, email [email protected] or call 931-459-7779.
For more informationabout MyCovenantHealth, email [email protected] or call 865-234-4054.
For Portal Registration Assistance from Cumberland Medical Center, you may also:
- Download the Patient-Health-Portal-Informed-Consent for registration. Print and complete the Patient Health Portal Informed Consent to enroll for the portal. (You must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view the form. To get Adobe Reader click here.)
- Fax the completed registration (consent) form to 931-210-5042 or deliver to the Medical Records Department at 421 South Main Street, Crossville TN 38555. You may complete the form for access to the Patient Health Portal if you are the patient (18 years or older). If you are the patient’s legally authorized representative, please provide the appropriate documentation.
- A username and password will be created and sent to the provided email address only after the paperwork has been received by Cumberland Medical Center.
For more information, contact Patient Portal IT assistance by calling 931-459-7779.