Covenant Therapy Center – Powell is dedicated to providing exceptional physical therapy and individualized treatment to get you better, faster.
Covenant Therapy Center – Powell is a department of Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center.
Covenant Therapy Center
3517 West Emory Road, Suite P-9
Powell, TN 37849
Phone: (865) 938-4520
Fax: (865) 947-9061
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Ankle and foot pain
Back and neck pain
Carpel tunnel syndrome
Knee and hip pain
Return to performance (athletic enhancement)
- Dizziness/vertigo: an exercise- based approached aimed at eliminating or minimizing imbalance and dizziness associated with vestibular (inner ear) disorders.
- Headaches: treatment of cervicogenic headaches, or headaches caused by tightness in the neck muscles.
- LSVT BIG and LOUD: by exaggerating body motion and speech, this therapy helps minimize impairments caused by Parkinson’s disease.
- Manual therapy: skilled hand movements of joints and soft tissue intended to improve tissue extensibility, increase range of motion, induce relaxation, modulate pain, or reduce swelling.
- McKenzie Method: provides superior functional outcomes for the back, neck, and extremity problems. Emphasizes education and active patient involvement to quickly decrease pain, restore normal function, prevent a recurrence, and minimize other medical interventions.
- TMJ dysfuction: temporomandibular joint dysfunction can limit natural jaw function such as chewing and talking and can cause pain. Treatment helps ease pain, regain normal jaw movement, and lessen daily stress on the jaw.
The best recommendation we can receive is from our patients. For that reason, we’re honored to share their some of their praises:
“Your vestibular rehab program here is outstanding! I suffered from dizziness for years and [my therapist] fixed my vertigo in two visits!”
“I was ALWAYS treated with courtesy from the entire staff and received the highest level of care.”
“My BIG therapist was demanding, creative, innovative, and most importantly, effective and fun. My LOUD therapist was an excellent motivator to overcome obstacles and an even better encourager. . . Thank you for administering a very effective program with such motivated and compassionate staff.”
Patient Success Stories
Mary Josvai: Physical therapy helps Holy Land traveler regain strength after knee replacement.
Lori Patterson, MD: Therapy helps canoe enthusiast recover from ski accident in time for paddling trip.
Brian Shupe: UT Engineering staffer fights pain in neck with classwork, homework.
Download these forms prior to your visit:
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.