Covenant Health is in the process of transitioning our patient portal system from Relay Health to MyCovenantHealth. Transition dates for each hospital are:
- Methodist Medical Center: May 22, 2018
- Roane Medical Center: May 22, 2018
- Parkwest Medical Center: July 24, 2018
- Peninsula Behavioral Health: July 24, 2018
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center: July 24, 2018
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center: September 18, 2018
- LeConte Medical Center: September 18, 2018
Patient information for hospital visits prior to the transition dates will remain on the Relay Health patient portal.
Patient information pertaining to all visits that take place after the transition dates can be found on the MyCovenantHealth patient portal.
To self-enroll in the new MyCovenantHealth patient portal, visit https://mycovenanthealth.iqhealth.com/self-enroll and follow the instructions. If you have questions pertaining to self-enrollment, please call (865) 374-5260 or visit CovenantHealth.com/MyCovenantHealth for additional information.
Once you enroll in the new MyCovenantHealth patient portal, you may also download the MyCovenantHealth app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.