Covenant Health’s Convenient Care Downtown clinic is located on Gay Street in downtown Knoxville and provides walk-in medical care, so you can get well and back to enjoying East Tennessee.
- Treatment of cold, flu, respiratory issues, bronchitis, strep throat, sinus, allergies, earaches, and other acute illnesses
- Fever and vomiting
- Infections and skin rashes
- Minor lacerations, cuts, sprains, and fractures
- Patient education on wellness and disease prevention
- Authorization to Release Health Information
- Patient Agenda Form
- Prescription Refill Policy
- Registration Agreement (English)
- Registration Agreement (Spanish)
- Self Pay Agreement
- Walk-In Patient Information Form
Please bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Your completed registration or consent forms
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers
Click here for our secure patient portal where you can easily access your health information.
Your Patient-Centered Medical Home
At Convenient Care Downtown, we encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions.
Helpful Patient Logs
418 S. Gay Street
Knoxville, TN 37902
Here are directions to help you easily find our office.
Jeff A. McMichael, MD
Board Certified in Family Medicine
East Tennessee State University
Wellness and preventative medicine
“I’m most concerned about preventative health. I try to live what I preach by trying to eat right and exercising routinely. I’m so glad to have the opportunity to extend my care to downtown Knoxvillians. I want to see it continue to grow and thrive and help provide some quality health care…”
Tiffany Marshall, FNP-BC
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Master of Science in Nursing
Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Tennessee
“I wanted to work downtown because the atmosphere there just has a wonderful feeling but also because there is no where close for the people downtown to go for evaluation when they are sick.