Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
Covenant Health offers student loan repayment assistance to full-time employees.
Covenant Health launched a Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program April 1, 2019. Through the Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program, you can receive $50 or $75 per month toward your student loans, up to a lifetime maximum of $6,000. Contributions made by Covenant Health are considered additional payments outside of your regular monthly payments, helping you pay off your loans faster, and save time and money in the long run!
Contribution amount is based on employee tenure:
- 6-24 months of employment – $50 per month
- 24+ months of employment – $75 per month
- Employee must be full-time and be employed at least 6 months in order to receive student loan contribution payments
- Student loan(s) must be in your name, for your own education
- Loans must be from a qualifying US financial institution