Information For Healthcare Providers
Thank you for trusting Thompson Oncology Group to participate in your patient’s care.
We are dedicated to putting patients first, and delivering excellent Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Hematology care. It is our goal to be excellent provider partners to your team. We have included several resources on this page for your convenience. You may also want to visit the Thompson Cancer Survival Center site to find additional resources, information on cancer support services, and other cancer care information.
To make referrals to Thompson Oncology Group for patients who need Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, or Hematology care:
Please, download and complete our NEW PATIENT REFERRAL FORM
You can then submit the referral to our Patient Access Department in several ways:
- Through eCare Referral Management (on the top bar) please, attach the completed Referral Form in “Documents”
- Send via Fax to (865) 374-2083
- Call the Patient Access team at (865) 331-2060 and they can walk you through the process
Thompson Oncology Group employs three board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians who specialize in the practice of Gynecologic Oncology, ten board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians who specialize in the practice of Medical Oncology and Hematology.
Learn more about our physicians HERE.
Our physicians are supported by an amazing team of Advanced Practice Providers, as well as a dedicated team of clinical and clerical staff. Additionally, the Oncology Pharmacy team at Thompson serves as an incredible resource, supporting our providers and patients with real-time compounding and dosing as well as multiple safety checks to ensure patients receive the highest quality of care and the latest in treatment options as prescribed by our physicians. Complete access to the Clinical Research program and Thompson Cancer Survival Center resources and cancer support services further establish Thompson Oncology Group as an excellent choice for your patients.
|Kenneth F. Cofer, M.D.
|Brook A. Saunders, M.D.,
|Medical Oncologists / Hematologists:
|Farrukh Ashraf, MD
|David Chism, MD
|Anthony DeSalvo, MD
|Michael Magee, MD
|Stephen Myers, MD
|Thomas Repine, MD
|Mailien Rogers, DO
|Michael Thompson, MD
|Dat Tran, MD
|Namratha Vontela, MD
Are you a provider who needs to discuss a case or a shared patient with a TOG provider? Our physicians are all listed in the eCare directory. You can message them directly through the message center. You can also call the number of their clinic, listed below, and select Option 1.
Thompson Oncology Group’s Medical Oncologists and Gynecologic Oncologists participate in many Multidisciplinary Conferences throughout the Covenant Health System including the following:
- General Tumor Conference at TCSC Knoxville on Ft. Sanders Regional Campus
- Rectal Conference TCSC Knoxville on Ft. Sanders Regional Campus
- Thoracic/Chest Conference at TCSC Knoxville on Ft. Sanders Regional Campus
- Breast Conference at TCSC Knoxville on Ft. Sanders Regional Campus
- General Tumor Conference at Parkwest Medical Center
- Breast Conference at Parkwest Medical Center
- General Tumor Conference at Methodist Medical Center
- General Tumor Conference at LeConte Medical Center
- General Tumor Conference at Morristown Hamblen Medical Center
Contact a TOG provider or a TCSC Patient Nurse Navigator to discuss having a patient presented at one of these conferences.
Download and complete these forms (Release letter authorization and records cost) to request the release of your medical records. Fax completed forms to 865-374-2038.
For a complete list of Thompson Oncology Group Clinic and hospital-affiliated Infusion Center Locations, click HERE.
Refer a Patient
New Patient Referral Form (PDF)
Phone: (865) 331-2060
Fax: (865) 374-2083