IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19:
Protecting the health and safety of our patients and employees remains our top priority.
Click here to learn what to expect at your upcoming appointment and how we are protecting you as we return to normal operations.
Covenant Therapy Center – Sevierville is dedicated to providing exceptional physical therapy and individualized treatment to get you better, faster.
Covenant Therapy Center – Sevierville is a department of LeConte Medical Center.
Covenant Therapy Center
740 Middle Creek Road, Suite 110
Sevierville, TN 37862
Phone: (865) 446-9750
Fax: (865) 446-9751
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Carpel tunnel syndrome
Return to Performance (Athletic Enhancement)
- Amputee Rehabilitation: physical therapists help patients prepare for surgery, and regain strength, movement, and function following surgery.
- Cancer rehab: we work with people undergoing cancer treatment and cancer survivors to address post-operative limitations, energy conservation, home modification, and ways to make daily activities easier while undergoing cancer treatment.
- Dizziness/vertigo: an exercise- based approached aimed at eliminating or minimizing imbalance and dizziness associated with vestibular (inner ear) disorders.
- Headaches: treatment of cervicogenic headaches, or headaches caused by tightness in the neck muscles.
- Lymphedema treatment program: therapy to reduce swelling caused by lymphedema, with a focus on maintaining healthy skin and preventative measures to reduce the risk of lymphedema
- LSVT BIG and LOUD: by exaggerating body motion and speech, this therapy helps minimize impairments caused by Parkinson’s disease.
- Manual therapy: skilled hand movements of joints and soft tissue intended to improve tissue extensibility, increase range of motion, induce relaxation, modulate pain, or reduce swelling.
- McKenzie Method: provides superior functional outcomes for the back, neck, and extremity problems. Emphasizes education and active patient involvement to quickly decrease pain, restore normal function, prevent a recurrence, and minimize other medical interventions.
- Occupational therapy: our highly certified and experienced occupational therapists work to improve basic motor function and compensate for any permanent loss of function.
- Speech therapy: focuses on improving speech, language, swallowing and cognitive abilities.
What Our Patients Say…
The best recommendation we can receive is from our patients. For that reason, we’re honored to share their some of their praises:
“Your vestibular rehab program here is outstanding! I suffered from dizziness for years and [my therapist] fixed my vertigo in two visits!”
“I was ALWAYS treated with courtesy from the entire staff and received the highest level of care.”
“My BIG therapist was demanding, creative, innovative, and most importantly, effective and fun. My LOUD therapist was an excellent motivator to overcome obstacles and an even better encourager. . . Thank you for administering a very effective program with such motivated and compassionate staff.”
Download these forms prior to your visit:
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.