IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19:
Protecting the health and safety of our patients and employees remains our top priority.
Click here to learn what to expect at your upcoming appointment and how we are protecting you as we return to normal operations.
Covenant Health Therapy Center – Lenoir City is dedicated to providing exceptional physical therapy and individualized treatment to get you better, faster.
Covenant Health Therapy Center – Lenoir City is a department of Fort Loudoun Medical Center.
Covenant Health Therapy Center
423 Medical Park Drive, Suite 300
Lenoir City, TN 37772
Phone: (865) 271-6080
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Dizziness/vertigo: an exercise- based approached aimed at eliminating or minimizing imbalance and dizziness associated with vestibular (inner ear) disorders.
- Dry Needling: a technique physical therapists use for the treatment of pain and movement impairments. It uses a small, solid needle, called a “dry” needle in conjunction with other PT treatments.
- LSVT BIG and LOUD: by exaggerating body motion and speech, this therapy helps minimize impairments caused by Parkinson’s disease.
- McKenzie Method: provides superior functional outcomes for the back, neck, and extremity problems. Emphasizes education and active patient involvement to quickly decrease pain, restore normal function, prevent a recurrence, and minimize other medical interventions.
- Occupational therapy: our highly certified and experienced occupational therapists work to improve basic motor function and compensate for any permanent loss of function.
- Speech therapy: focuses on improving speech, language, swallowing and cognitive abilities.
The best recommendation we can receive is from our patients. For that reason, we’re honored to share their some of their praises:
“Your vestibular rehab program here is outstanding! I suffered from dizziness for years and [my therapist] fixed my vertigo in two visits!”
“I was ALWAYS treated with courtesy from the entire staff and received the highest level of care.”
“My BIG therapist was demanding, creative, innovative, and most importantly, effective and fun. My LOUD therapist was an excellent motivator to overcome obstacles and an even better encourager. . . Thank you for administering a very effective program with such motivated and compassionate staff.”
Patient Success Stories
Mary Josvai: Physical therapy helps Holy Land traveler regain strength after knee replacement.
Lori Patterson, MD: Therapy helps canoe enthusiast recover from ski accident in time for paddling trip.
Brian Shupe: UT Engineering staffer fights pain in neck with classwork, homework.
Download these forms prior to your visit:
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Health Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.