IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19:
Out of an abundance of caution for our patients and employees, we are continuing to conduct outpatient therapy visits on a limited basis. When in-clinic visits are essential for recovery, appointments are available. When in-clinic visits are not essential for recovery, patients who can safely perform exercises at home may be seen via e-visits. This is a temporary measure and we hope to restore our full clinic hours soon.
Covenant Therapy Center – Lenoir City is dedicated to providing exceptional physical therapy and individualized treatment to get you better, faster.
Covenant Therapy Center – Lenoir City is a department of Fort Loudoun Medical Center.
Covenant Therapy Center
423 Medical Park Drive, Suite 300
Lenoir City, TN 37772
Phone: (865) 271-6080
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Dizziness/vertigo: an exercise- based approached aimed at eliminating or minimizing imbalance and dizziness associated with vestibular (inner ear) disorders.
- LSVT BIG and LOUD: by exaggerating body motion and speech, this therapy helps minimize impairments caused by Parkinson’s disease.
- McKenzie Method: provides superior functional outcomes for the back, neck, and extremity problems. Emphasizes education and active patient involvement to quickly decrease pain, restore normal function, prevent a recurrence, and minimize other medical interventions.
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy: our highly certified and experienced occupational therapists work to improve basic motor function and compensate for any permanent loss of function.
- Speech therapy: focuses on improving speech, language, swallowing and cognitive abilities.
- Vital Stim
The best recommendation we can receive is from our patients. For that reason, we’re honored to share their some of their praises:
“Your vestibular rehab program here is outstanding! I suffered from dizziness for years and [my therapist] fixed my vertigo in two visits!”
“I was ALWAYS treated with courtesy from the entire staff and received the highest level of care.”
“My BIG therapist was demanding, creative, innovative, and most importantly, effective and fun. My LOUD therapist was an excellent motivator to overcome obstacles and an even better encourager. . . Thank you for administering a very effective program with such motivated and compassionate staff.”
Patient Success Stories
Mary Josvai: Physical therapy helps Holy Land traveler regain strength after knee replacement.
Lori Patterson, MD: Therapy helps canoe enthusiast recover from ski accident in time for paddling trip.
Brian Shupe: UT Engineering staffer fights pain in neck with classwork, homework.
Download these forms prior to your visit:
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.