MyCovenantHealth is the convenient, secure way to access your Covenant Health of East Tennessee health information, message with your provider, request prescription refills, and more.
Four Ways You Can Enroll
- Ask your physician’s office or hospital registration rep to email you a portal invitation
- Call us at (865) 374-5260 and request a portal invitation
- Self-enroll in the portal online
- Submit an online portal request
Download our app
What if I have problems signing up?
We are here to help get you enrolled. Submit an online request or call us at (865) 374-5260, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. If you are asked to leave a message, we will call you back as soon as we can during business hours.
Medical records prior to July 2018
- Hospital records from before July 2018 can be obtained by calling Covenant Health Information Management at (865) 374-5269.
- For medical practice records before July 2018, please call your physician’s office.
You can also request records via live chat with Helen, our digital assistant located in the lower right corner.
Claiborne and Cumberland Medical Center medical records
- For records at Claiborne Medical Center, please call (423) 526-2331
- For records at Cumberland Medical Center, please call (931) 459-7779 or visit Cumberland’s patient health portal website for more information.