Instant, Secure Access
- Request an appointment
- Review test results
- Request prescription refills
How do I access MyCovenantHealth?
First, enroll in the online portal at https://mycovenanthealth.iqhealth.com/self-enroll.
Then, you can always access the portal through the www.mycovenanthealth.iqhealth.com. link.
How do I sign up for the MyCovenantHealth patient portal?
If you’ve provided your email address to us, you will receive an email invitation to join the MyCovenantHealth patient portal. The email will come from Covenant Health. Follow the instructions in the email to access your patient record.
If you have not provided us with your email address, you may self-enroll in the patient portal by going to https://mycovenanthealth.iqhealth.com/self-enroll and completing the following required information:
- Birth date
- Medical Record Number (MRN) as it appears at the top of your ambulatory visit instructions or inpatient discharge instructions. Please do not enter any letters or leading numbers. For example:
- If your Medical Record number is listed as “MREC–000000123,” then only enter “123.”
- If your Medical Record Number is listed as “MRN: ABCD 000000123,” then only enter “123.”
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
Then, follow the instructions provided to complete the self-enrollment process.
What if I have problems signing up for the portal?
We are here to help. If you have any questions about registering for the MyCovenantHealth patient portal, please contact us at (865) 374-5260. We can be reached Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm. If you are asked to leave a message, we will call you back as soon as we can during business hours.
For Covenant Medical Group patients only:
- If you register for the portal and get a message that your information is incorrect, it may be an issue with how your zip code should be entered.
- When entering your zip code, you must enter all nine digits of your ZIP+4 with no dashes between the numbers (for example, 37932-1930 must be entered as 379321930). Don’t know your ZIP+4? Click here for the USPS Find a Zip Code online service.
- If entering your zip code this way doesn’t resolve your issue, please call us at (865) 374-5260.
How do I get the MyCovenant app?
Once you’ve enrolled in the patient portal, be sure to download the MyCovenant app for instant, secure access to the portal from your smart phone. You can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
Information for RelayHealth and NextMD users
Covenant Health has chosen the MyCovenantHealth patient portal for instant, secure access to all new medical records throughout our health system. If you are looking for record of previous hospital or medical office visits and do not find them on the MyCovenantHealth patient portal, please go to RelayHealth for hospital records and NextMD for medical practice records.
If you need to register for Relay Health or NextMD first to access your previous records, please click on the link below and follow the instructions:
- RelayHealth (hospital records between April 2014 and mid 2018): www.covenanthealth.com/relay-health
- NextMD (medical practice records): www.covenantmedicalgroup.org/secure-patient-portal