Instant, Secure Access
- Request an appointment
- Review test results
- Request prescription refills
How do I sign up for the MyCovenantHealth patient portal?
If you’ve provided your email address to us, you will receive an email invitation to join the MyCovenantHealth patient portal. The email will come from Covenant Health <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Follow the instructions in the email to access your patient record.
You may also self-enroll in the patient portal by going to https://mycovenanthealth.iqhealth.com/self-enroll and providing your name and birth date. Next, you will choose how you want to verify your account:
- Verify by email: enter the email address that you provided to Covenant Health and you will receive a verification code by email you must enter when self-enrolling.
- Verify by personal identifiers: you will be asked to enter your Medical Record Number (MRN) and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Your MRN can be found on your inpatient discharge instructions you received when you leave the hospital. When entering the MRN, please do not enter any letters or leading zeroes. For example, if your Medical Record Number is listed as “MREC– 000000123” or “MRN: ABCD000000123,” then only enter “123.”
Then, follow the instructions provided to complete the self-enrollment process.
What if I have problems signing up for the portal?
We are here to help. If you have any questions about registering for the MyCovenantHealth patient portal, please contact us at (865) 374-5260. We can be reached Monday through Friday from 8am until 5pm. If you are asked to leave a message, we will call you back as soon as we can during business hours.
I’m signed up. How do I access the portal?
Portal access is available at https://mycovenanthealth.iqhealth.com.
How do I get the MyCovenantHealth app?
Once you’ve enrolled in the patient portal, you can download the MyCovenant app for instant, secure access to the portal from your smartphone. You can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
Information for RelayHealth and NextMD users
Covenant Health has chosen the MyCovenantHealth patient portal for instant, secure access to all new medical records throughout our health system. If you are looking for record of previous hospital or medical office visits and do not find them on the MyCovenantHealth patient portal, please go to RelayHealth for hospital records and NextMD for medical practice records.
If you need to register for Relay Health or NextMD first to access your previous records, please click on the link below and follow the instructions:
- RelayHealth (hospital records between April 2014 and mid 2018): www.covenanthealth.com/relay-health
- NextMD (medical practice records): www.covenantmedicalgroup.org/secure-patient-portal