Welcome to Advanced Family Surgery Center
Providing the Latest Technology and Excellent Care in Outpatient Surgical Services.
What to Expect After Outpatient Surgery
About Advanced Family Surgery Center
Thank you for choosing Advanced Family Surgery Center. We understand you want the very best care for yourself and those you love. That’s why we provide exactly what you need for your outpatient surgery: experienced and caring physicians, nurses and support staff; state-of-the-art technology in a pleasant environment; reasonable cost, and convenience.
We strive to provide the highest level of quality surgical care. Our anesthesiologists and our orthopedic, gynecology and ear/nose/throat surgeons are trained in advanced laparoscopic and arthroscopic techniques to make your surgery and recovery as successful as possible.
We’re proud to be a member of Covenant Health, our region’s top-performing healthcare network.
About Your Surgery Appointment
Prepare for your Advanced Family Surgery Center visit by filling out the forms below ahead of your appointment. Bring the forms with you so we can provide a more efficient visit.
- Shower before you come to the surgery center.
- Avoid wearing lotions, perfumes, make-up or deodorant.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes.
- If you usually wear contacts, wear glasses or bring a storage case for your lenses.
- Leave valuables at home.
- Give yourself time to arrive ahead of your scheduled appointment.
- Bring current health insurance information.
- Bring a photo ID.
- Bring current medications in their original containers or list them with dosages and times.
Advanced Family Surgery Center accepts these insurance plans:
• BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
• United HealthCare
(Note that insurance information may be subject to change. This insurance list is current as of June 2023. Please call the Advanced Family Surgery Center if you have additional questions.)
At Advanced Family Surgery Center, we strive to achieve the highest level of quality surgery care. We offer a wide range of surgical services:
- Ear/Nose/Throat surgery, including tonsillectomies and “ear tubes” for children, and sinus surgery
- Gynecological surgery, including diagnostic laparoscopy and laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Orthopedic surgery, including total joint replacements of hip, knee and shoulder, and arthroscopic repair of knee, shoulder, ankle and wrist joints
- Pain blocks
- Podiatry (foot) surgery