SMS Texting Terms and Conditions
This texting terms and conditions applies when you give prior express consent to get text messages from Covenant Health. Text messaging may include one-time or recurring texts related to one or more of the following programs:
- Healthcare reminders. Messages may include reminders such as preventive health screens, flu shots, mammograms, etc.
- Medication reminders. Specific or general reminders when it’s time to take your medication.
- Claims, billing, and payment. Messages may include notifications that a claim has been processed or payment is due.
- Program and services. Messages may include information about programs or services that are related to your existing healthcare treatment plan/options such as: diabetes, heart conditions, cancer care, wellness, weight management, quit smoking, patient status, waiting room notifications, etc.
- Internal Covenant Health employee communication. Texting may be used for approved processes and communication within Covenant Health.
The only way to end text messages for a specific texting program is to reply STOP. You understand and approve that replying STOP to one texting program will not opt you out of all programs that you are enrolled in. You must reply STOP to each texting program for which you no longer want to participate.
After you send STOP to us, we may send you a message to make sure that you no longer want to get text messages from that particular program. After this, you will no longer get text messages from us from that texting program. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending text messages to you from the programs you requested.