Welcome to Our Portal!
Thank you for visiting the Sevier County Wellness Clinic employee portal, where you will find important information about our primary care and wellness services and have access to a variety of health news topics.
View or create a secure personal health portal to manage your health care information. Access information such as:
- Health Enhancement Reports
- Personal health data
- Health solutions
- Health care improvement or maintenance progress
At Sevier County Wellness Clinic, we offer primary care services, including:
- Acute illness and injury treatment
- Chronic illness treatment and management
- Strains, sprains, and musculoskeletal injuries
- Acute urinary conditions
- Wellness exams
- School and sports physicals
- DOT physicals (for employees whose county position requires certification)
- Vision testing
- Tuberculin skin test
- Lab testing (UA, influenza A/B, strep, and pregnancy)
- Medication administration, such as:
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Antibiotic, steroid, and allergy injections
Long-Term Prevention Program
- Annual personal health survey with blood draw analysis
- Biometric screenings
- Disease and case management
- Patient education on health conditions and medications
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Health coaching services
- Health fairs
- The dispensary is not a pharmacy and
is operated according to regulations
established by the State of TN Board of
- Established patients are required to meet
with a clinic provider when receiving a
medication for the fi rst time or when a
current medication changes.
- Call the clinic to request a prescription
refi ll. You will be notifi ed when the
medication is ready for pick up.
We also offer wellness services through:
Health Information Library
Maintaining open and honest communication with our patients at Sevier County Wellness Clinic is imperative for us to provide the best possible care. We want you to be an active participant in your healthcare decisions! So it’s important you stay informed about your health.
Visit our comprehensive Health Information Library for patient-friendly health information including:
- 12,000 pages of medical content
- Interactive tools
- Animated procedures
- And more!
Here are some helpful forms as you get established at the Sevier County Wellness Clinic:
Request an appointment through our online appointment scheduler or call us at (865) 366-4554.
We are open:
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Closed 12-1 p.m. for lunch)
717 Middle Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37862
(Located in the Sevier County Employee Wellness Complex)