Your contributions support Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System’s mission of improving the quality of life in our region through better health. Please call 865-531-5210 to make a donation by phone.
Since 1997, the Morristown-Hamblen Hospital Foundation has raised funds to support Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System (MHHS). With your help, the foundation helps MHHS promote and advance the well-being of our community through quality healthcare and health related services.
As a result of the generosity of individuals, businesses and organizations, the foundation supports continuing professional education, program development, and purchases of needed medical equipment for the hospital.
Governed by a volunteer board of directors, which is comprised of community and corporate leaders and physicians, the foundation supports MHHS’ mission by:
- Soliciting monetary and in-kind contributions from individuals, corporations, and other foundations
- Managing the investment of charitable donations
- Acknowledging and cultivating donors
- Organizing special events to support various funds and programs
- Applying for grants from other foundations and/or corporations
- Approving requests and distributing funds for health system programs and departments
- Educating the community about the foundation and MHHS programs and service
There are many ways you can make an impact with your donations:
- cash donations
- payroll deductions (Covenant employees)
- gifts of stock, real estate, or property
- planned gifts (trusts, endowments, and wills)
- gifts in honor or in memory of a loved one
- sponsorship of special events – Calendar of Foundation Events
- volunteering your time or services to events and programs – Volunteer Opportunities
If you have any questions about making a contribution or comments about our work, please contact a member of our development staff today.