UPDATED May 12, 2021
We are currently scheduling vaccine appointments for community members who meet current state of Tennessee eligibility requirements.
About our vaccine clinics:
- Pfizer vaccines are offered by appointment at our Fort Sanders West campus. You can schedule your appointment online, via live chat or by phone.
- Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are offered at designated Covenant Medical Groups. To schedule your appointment, please call (865) 374-6159 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please note, online and live chat appointment scheduling are currently not available for Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
- If you have medical insurance, we will bill your insurance provider, with no out-of-pocket cost or deductible expense for you. If you do not have insurance, you will still receive a vaccine at no cost.
- Please bring your driver’s license and insurance card, if you have one, to your appointment.
- You will be given a copy of your vaccination record. If you are getting a two-part vaccine, please bring your record with you when you get your second dose. If you lose your record and need a new copy, contact the provider who administered the vaccine or you can request your vaccination record from the Tennessee Department of Health.
Three ways to schedule your appointment:
(Appointments for community members ages 16-18 must be made by calling (865) 374-6159.)
Book your appointment for your first Pfizer dose using our COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduler. After you receive your first dose, you will receive a text/email reminder to schedule your second dose.Launch Online Vaccine Appointment Scheduler
Book your appointment for your first Pfizer dose through our digital assistant located in the lower right corner of the screen. After you receive your first vaccination, you will receive a text/email reminder to schedule your second dose.
Call the Covenant Health Call Center at (865) 374-6159 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday to schedule your appointment.
Second dose information for Pfizer vaccines at Fort Sanders West
If you provided us your mobile number and/or email address when scheduling your Pfizer vaccine at our Fort Sanders West drive-through clinic, you will receive a text/email reminder to schedule your second dose. If you did not provide your mobile number and/or email address, please call us at (865) 374-6159 after receiving your first vaccine to schedule your second dose.