IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19:
Protecting the health and safety of our patients and employees remains our top priority.
Click here to learn what to expect at your upcoming appointment and how we are protecting you as we return to normal operations.
Covenant Therapy Center – West Knoxville is dedicated to providing exceptional physical therapy and individualized treatment to get you better, faster.
Covenant Therapy Center – West Knoxville is a department of Parkwest Medical Center.
Covenant Therapy Center
200 Fort Sanders West Blvd
Bldg. 1, Suite 201
Knoxville, TN 37922
Phone: (865) 531-5710
Fax: (865) 531-5704
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Ankle and foot pain
Back and neck pain
Carpel tunnel syndrome
Knee and hip pain
Return to performance (athletic enhancement)
- Aquatic therapy: performed in water, which creates buoyancy and decreases pain and stress on weight-bearing joints.
- Astym® treatment: regenerates healthy soft tissue and eliminates or reduces scar tissue that may be causing pain or loss of motion. Frequently prescribed for athletes, “weekend warriors,” post-surgical patients and chronic sufferers.
- Cancer rehab: we work with people undergoing cancer treatment and cancer survivors to address post-operative limitations, energy conservation, home modification, and ways to make daily activities easier while undergoing cancer treatment.
- Certified hand therapy: provides the highest level of competency and skill in the treatment of hands and upper extremities to assure maximal recover.
- Dizziness/vertigo: an exercise- based approached aimed at eliminating or minimizing imbalance and dizziness associated with vestibular (inner ear) disorders.
- Headaches: treatment of cervicogenic headaches, or headaches caused by tightness in the neck muscles
- LSVT BIG and LOUD: by exaggerating body motion and speech, this therapy helps minimize impairments caused by Parkinson’s disease.
- Lymphedema treatment program: therapy to reduce swelling caused by lymphedema, with a focus on maintaining healthy skin and preventative measures to reduce the risk of lymphedema
- Manual therapy: skilled hand movements of joints and soft tissue intended to improve tissue extensibility, increase range of motion, induce relaxation, modulate pain, or reduce swelling
- McKenzie Method: provides superior functional outcomes for the back, neck, and extremity problems. Emphasizes education and active patient involvement to quickly decrease pain, restore normal function, prevent a recurrence, and minimize other medical interventions.
- Occupational therapy: our highly certified and experienced occupational therapists work to improve basic motor function and compensate for any permanent loss of function.
- Pain Management: an education and exercise approach to gradually decreasing pain and increasing function.
- Pelvic Health (Men and Women): encompasses issues of the gastrointestinal, urologic, gynecologic, and musculoskeletal disorders surrounding the pelvis. Treatment helps to improve function and limit pain associated with these systems in the body.
- Speech therapy: focuses on improving speech, language, swallowing and cognitive abilities.
- TMJ dysfuction: temporomandibular joint dysfunction can limit natural jaw function such as chewing and talking and can cause pain. Treatment helps ease pain, regain normal jaw movement, and lessen daily stress on the jaw.
*Available at select locations
What Our Patients Say…
The best recommendation we can receive is from our patients. For that reason, we’re honored to share their some of their praises:
“Your vestibular rehab program here is outstanding! I suffered from dizziness for years and [my therapist] fixed my vertigo in two visits!”
“I was ALWAYS treated with courtesy from the entire staff and received the highest level of care.”
“My BIG therapist was demanding, creative, innovative, and most importantly, effective and fun. My LOUD therapist was an excellent motivator to overcome obstacles and an even better encourager. . . Thank you for administering a very effective program with such motivated and compassionate staff.”
Patient Success Stories
Jamie Roccasalva: Therapy helps patient find relief after 10 years of pain, nausea, and dizziness.
Jim Cogdill: Therapy helps stroke patient on the road to recovery.
Lori Patterson, MD: Therapy helps canoe enthusiast recover from ski accident in time for paddling trip.
Download these forms prior to your visit:
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.