The landscape of healthcare continues to evolve, but one thing hasn’t changed: Covenant Health’s unwavering promise – our covenant – to put our patients first and to strive for excellence in everything we do as we continue our mission of improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
Why Can You and Your Family Count on Covenant Health?
We are Committed to Our Patients
- We put our patients first in everything we do, and are committed to quality, patient safety, and patient satisfaction.
- We are the largest healthcare system in our region, caring for more than one million patients and families each year.
- As a system, Covenant Health has served our region for more than twenty years. And, Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center will celebrate 100 years of caring for our community next year.
- We have the region’s only comprehensive stroke and rehabilitation center and stroke hospital network.
- Our more than 1,500 affiliated physicians are dedicated to providing excellent, quality care in the communities we serve.
- We are a preferred BlueCross BlueShield partner, and continue to accept more insurances/managed care plans than any other healthcare system.
We are Committed to Our Employees
- We are the largest employer in our region with more than 10,000 employees who have voted us three years in a row as one of America’s Best Employers in the categories of Best Large Employer, Best Employer for Diversity, and Best Employer for Women.
- We offer comprehensive benefits, including a 401k match for more than 20 years.
We are Locally Owned and Financially Strong
- As a not for profit organization headquartered here in Knoxville, we are rated “A+” by Fitch and “A” by S&P for financial strength and outlook for continued success.
- We continue to grow with hospital expansion projects at Parkwest Medical Center and Fort Sanders Regional to meet the needs of our communities now and in the future.