Our volunteers donate countless hours of service to Covenant Health’s hospitals and facilities throughout the East Tennessee region! Our volunteers are priceless, and we couldn’t provide the excellent care we do without their service.
How can I become a volunteer within Covenant Health?
Who accepts Teen/Junior Volunteers?
Donating time providing community service serves as a right of passage for many teenagers. Whether service learning is required as part of school curriculum or teens are interested in a career in the medical field, volunteering at one of Covenant Health’s hospitals or other facilities can provide a wonderful learning experience for teens!
There are multiple opportunities for teenagers to volunteer within Covenant Health facilities. Although the age ranges vary slightly from facility to facility, the following accept applications for Junior/Teen volunteers (check with individual facilities for their specific criteria and application deadlines):
- Covenant HomeCare/Hospice (West Knoxville): 14-18 years old
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center (Downtown Knoxville): Fort Sanders will not offer a junior volunteer program in 2014
- LeConte Medical Center (Sevierville): 14 – 17 years old
- Methodist Medical Center (Oak Ridge): Must have completed the 8th grade
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System (Morristown): MHHS will not offer a junior volunteer program in 2014
- Parkwest Medical Center (West Knoxville): Parkwest will not offer a junior volunteer program in 2014
- Thompson Cancer Survival Center (Downtown Knoxville): TCSC will not offer a junior volunteer program in 2014