We are glad you have chosen Southern Medical Group
as your primary care provider. Our desire is that you are able to live life with good health and happiness. We work extremely hard to partner with patients each day to provide this experience. Below, you will find detailed information and forms needed to get started with your first appointment.
- We file insurance as a courtesy to our patients. Please bring your insurance card(s) and driver’s license or a photo ID to your first appointment.
- It is critical to your care that you bring a list of all medications to every appointment including prescription and over the counter medications.
- Co-payments and prior balances will be collected at time of check-in.
- As a consideration to other patients, we kindly ask that you give us at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment for any reason.
- Registration forms are available for your convenience.
Please print, complete, and bring these forms with you to your appointment.
When you schedule an appointment, we block a provider’s time for you and therefore cannot schedule other patients at that time. We must efficiently schedule our providers to be able to provide services to you at a reasonable cost. We kindly ask that you give us at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment for any reason. Should you cancel and fail to give us proper advance notice on three occasions, we reserve the right to ask you to transfer your care to another practice.