Find a Physician
select
Manage Your Health
A-A+ Home | Print | Email | Add This | Adjust text size

Fort Sanders Foundation


Fort Sanders FoundationFormal philanthropic support of what was then known as Fort Sanders Presbyterian Hospital began in 1954. With the increase in charitable contributions, the Fort Sanders Foundation was established and charged with garnering support for the healthcare programs and services offered by Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, with the first major initiative being the creation and construction of Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center. That charge has grown to include programs and services offered by our extended Covenant Health family, such as: Governed by a volunteer board of directors, which is comprised of community and corporate leaders and physicians, the Foundation performs many key functions necessary to its continued success:
  • Soliciting monetary and in-kind contributions from individuals, corporations, and other foundations
  • Managing the investment of charitable donations
  • Acknowledging and cultivating donors
  • Organizing special events to support various funds and programs
  • Applying for grants from other foundations and/or corporations
  • Approving requests and distributing funds for health system programs and departments
  • Educating the community about the Foundation and Covenant Health facilities and programs
 
Fort Sanders Foundation
280 Fort Sanders West Blvd., Suite 202
Knoxville, TN 37922
(865) 531-5210
© 2014 Covenant Health
100 Fort Sanders West Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37922
(865) 374-1000