Whether just starting out or seasoned with experience, runners, distance walkers and cyclists can benefit greatly from a thorough evaluation of their form and function. Our board certified sports and orthopedic specialists look for tightness, imbalances and abnormalities during the screening and then make appropriate suggestions/modifications.
The Runner’s and Walker's Screening
is a complete musculoskeletal evaluation specifically designed for the runner or fitness walker and includes assessment of:
- Lower quarter biomechanics
- Video gait analysis
The Cyclist’s Screening
includes assessment of:
- The cyclist’s position on the bike
- Stroke mechanics and analysis
- Modifications necessary to reduce joint stress and improve efficiency
- That's the cost of either screening. Far less than most people pay for their sports shoes. Certainly one of the wisest investments in your health that can be made. A physician referral is not necessary. So call today to schedule your Runner’s or Cyclist’s Screening and perfect your form while avoiding injuries that may slow you down.
Call 531-5710 today!