The Breast Centers of Covenant Health offer patients access to the latest technological advances in prevention, early detection, diagnosis, and treatment of breast cancer. With a multi-disciplinary approach to care, teams of professionals work closely to involve patients so they are educated, supported and comforted through their care.
Comprehensive Cancer Care
All of the Breast Centers offer state-of-the-art digital mammography systems. Screening mammograms are essential to breast health. The sooner a problem is identified, the better a woman’s chance for survival. Covenant Health has additional technologies for the early detection of breast cancer, including breast ultrasound and MRI, and is committed to providing physicians with the tools they need to provide the best care for their patients.
If cancer is found, advance and effective treatment is available. Teams of dedicated specialists, including a medical oncologist, radiation oncologist, surgical oncologist and radiologist, work together to develop comprehensive care plans to provide the best treatment possible.
Covenant Health Breast Centers
- Fort Loudoun Women’s Imaging Services, 550 Fort Loudoun Medical Center Drive, 865-271-6070
- LeConte Breast Center, located at LeConte Medical Center, 742 Middle Creek Road, Sevierville, 865-453-WELL
- The Breast Center at Fort Sanders West, 210 Fort Sanders West Blvd., Building 3, Suite 100, Knoxville, 865-531-5400
- The Breast Center at Morristown Regional Diagnostic Center, 901 West Fourth North St., Morristown, TN, 423-492-6500
- Oak Ridge Breast Center, Suite 300, Cheyenne Ambulatory Center 944 Oak Ridge Turnpike, , Oak Ridge, TN, 865-835-3760
- Parkwest Comprehensive Breast Center, 9349 Park West Blvd, Knoxville, 865-373-7010
- Roane Women’s Center for Mammography and Bone Densitometry, 307 Devonia Street, Harriman, 865-590-1511
- Thompson Comprehensive Breast Center, 1915 White Ave., Knoxville, 865-541-1624
Raising Breast Cancer Awareness
The key to successfully treating cancer is early detection. Covenant Health Breast Centers offer education, special screening programs, and community outreach throughout the year to promote early detection. Check the website regularly for announcements about these special events or call Covenant Health at 865/541-4500.